My photo
Welcome to my travel blog! I'll share adventures I've had, some I'd love to have, and some I'm writing about in my first murder mystery, The Body at Battle Mountain. The idea for the book sprang from a trip with my sister, towing her 30-foot travel trailer across several states. Luckily, we didn't find any dead bodies! My most recent adventure was a month-long USA road trip with my husband, so let's start with the joys and frustrations of the road.

Blog Archive

Monday, July 16, 2012

Good morning, blog readers!  My apologies for missing my deadline.  I meant to post a note that I would be skipping this week due to--wait for it--traveling with my sister!

We have been in Las Vegas for a few days and intended to be home yesterday, making the 700-mile trip in one day. That didn't happen, of course, since we have to stop at every little po-dunk stop along the way. But we have a great time acting a whole lot like the sisters in my book!

See you next week with another installment of my road trip across the USA, and maybe a note or two about this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment