My photo
Welcome to my travel blog! I'll share adventures I've had, some I'd love to have, and some I'm writing about in my first murder mystery, The Body at Battle Mountain. The idea for the book sprang from a trip with my sister, towing her 30-foot travel trailer across several states. Luckily, we didn't find any dead bodies! My most recent adventure was a month-long USA road trip with my husband, so let's start with the joys and frustrations of the road.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm taking a break this week.  I have a big day planned tomorrow.  I'll drive to Davis to visit a friend who is here from Rome for a meeting.  I haven't seen her since the last time I was in Italy, several years ago, so I'm very excited.  But it's a long trip in the morning, so I'm taking a break tonight.

See you next week for the promised trip through Denver, Colorado and the Rockies, where we encountered more rain!  Guess I do attract bad weather when I'm traveling.  Still, the Rockies are spectacular, as this picture shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment